The world’s most successful Villains for hire, Doom Inc. first formed in 1973 in Britain. Although the roster has changed a lot over the years, with villains coming and going according to their own needs, Doom Inc. has maintained their top-quality standards and efficiency.
Memberships of Doom Inc. has varied over the years with only Nocturne and Ironside remaining since its inception.
Known members as of 2016 are
- Nocturne: a powerful Spanish-Morocan umbrakinetic. Long time partner of Ironside.
- Ironside: British-Serbian brick. Long time partner of Nocturne.
- Bête Noire: A french woman with mental powers capable of manipulating emotions and aggression.
- Imposter: a shapeshifter of unknown ethnicity or sex.
- Caliban: A Scottish mystic
- Geiger: Greek radiation controller
- Scorch: Dutch pyrokinetic
- Captain Mayhem: a Czech flying kinetic energy projector
Doom Inc. accepts virtually any job; theft, destruction, sabotage, kidnapping, espionage, diversion, beatdowns but have always had a strict line against assassination as the group typically avoids killing as to remain a low priority for law enforcement.
Doom Inc takes virtually any employers and ask few questions but draws the line at working with or for racist organizations.